I Woke Up as the Villain

Okay, so like how isekai is popular in Japan (So. Many. Novels. And. Mangas. I. Swear.), this hunter and gaming concept is popular in Korea. It applies to reincarnation and such so don't be surprised if you see a lot of manhwas (Korean comics) with this kind of storytelling style (From Action to Romance, this reincarnation and gaming concept thing is a popular trope when it comes to manhwas and novels). Y'all didn't see the novels yet like Oh. My. God. If they were to become manhwas, this would become a whole ass genre lmao they're A LOT

This is really good. It's not generic and the people feel real, something that's missing in a lot of these types of stories. Some things are a little convenient, but it at least is plausible that such things would happen

Came back to this again. It's really good. The mc isn't some generic lazy beta ken kaneki copy paste so it's hard for some audiences to like it as they don't comprehend that things can be unique.

BROOOO WHYD IT END ON A CLIFF LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY HSNSZNKSKDMDLSLX AAAAAAA it doesnt look like it has a novel translation either so i gotta wait, this is pain

Users who are viewing this thread