I Woke Up as the Villain

welp I think this novel feels like a combination of Novel's Villain and Omniscient Reader and just a little bit of Trash Count

Fed-Kun's army
The cover says yaoi but the synopsis and the tags say nah

LOL, the translator had to adjust the synopsis to say it's not BL. I guess that's what fan-fiction is for! ;-)

For peeps who's aiming for this LightNovel. Yes it has Light Novel and its finished with 263 chaps yet this LightNovel not translated in English. Btw I found this on below website and I dont want to steal their work so here the link where I got the link.😁
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/trapped-in-a-webnovel-as-a-good-for-nothing.112572/

This is actually quite good. I like that the MC is kinda op in disguise, but starts with low grades at first. I like that he uses his brain and that he doesn't run away from using his skills to the fullest.
lol attention whore skill 😂😂😂
I also love how the translator keeps reminding us that this is NOT BL hahaha, and even tho I love BL, Ilike me some good old bromance /rivals /shounen stuff. 👍

Reading chapter 15 and 16 and feels a little :/ at how it's a little too similar to Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. Seems promising and different before chapter 15, gamer functions are common, so is the dungeons thing but sponsorship system as well? There's the potential MC and og!MC parallels as all the other little things here and there... :/ I hope it's just me overthinking and that when all these novels came out, these were maybe popular tropes that haven't reached us ENG consumers.

Fed-Kun's army
It's really similar to many dungeon diving Korean manwha out there. Like most of the premise has been directly taken. But I think this does well in establishing a fun way to gain power (fame), and decent supporting cast. I think where it could differ itself is how the hunters manage fame as most other MC's tend to be sociopaths with no interest in the spotlight. It really suffers when using traits that have no purpose in the story like the God viewership and the karma system which feel unnecessary and like plagiarism.

I don't think the market is saturated with enough hunter manwha to negatively affect this one but I would read it only after you've read the bigger ones (solo leveling, ORVP) and are still hungry for more.

Fun romp 7/10

Thanks for the translations! Also every time I read the bottom about selling my soul I remember I was not given one, but I stole quite a few I keep em in an old jewelry box in a sock drawer... I’ll trade them if it becomes a bl novel lol j/k I’d trade em for Oreos and pie 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread