I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right? - Ch. 3

YES YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!!
I’m so in love of this story that I MTLed all the chapters of the novel to read. Honestly, the manga artist and the translator(s) (as well as everyone in the team) did such a good job. I enjoyed this manga very much!

Basically the reason the real “villainess” was actually a villainess is because of all this precious advice she got from the king and princess 🤭

I mean why would you tell a 10yo she can hit and reprimand her SO?

@Trezcast to be fair, it’s different from many other situations for the villainess, where they’re expected to keep the fiancé prince in line, but can only do things like subtly suggest to him what to do. And then when/if he still acts out of line, she’s the one who gets reprimanded instead of the prince.

So in a way it’s their way of supporting her in how she keeps the prince in line I guess.

Never really was a fan of how it’s all the girl’s responsibility to keep her fiancé in line. Like he’s his own person. Royalty or not, make him face his consequences or the king and queen should punish him themselves.

Group Leader
F yeah, another manga where they highlight the bs that is some random lady suddenly becoming a prince's fiancee without years of education.
This is so cute, thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread