I Won't Be Breaking Off This Engagement. You Know That, Right? - Ch. 3

why my reading list is now mostly of 10 year olds having great relationships than adults.

Dex-chan lover
Such a nice couple. It would be a shame if a heroine appeared and ruined everything. 😂

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet prince, I'm glad someone is trying to convince her this isn't a game it's real life and logically those game things shouldn't happen. The wedding was sad, I thought it was a death flag, I hope not

Aggregator gang
If i was the prince, i would probably begged the king to make a law that whenever prince is found having affair with other woman or unfaithful to serea, then the prince will be stripped of his position and being executed to show his seriousness to serea

10 year Olds, going on a date.... And my old ass still being alone and single🙂

If that Heroine wannabe is still gonna interfere with the couple, ima head to that world and make her suffer

Aggregator gang
This story is so cute I couldn't help to find the WN and read ahead to see what happens. To anyone who's interested in spoilers:

So after they discovered potato chips, they find out the same vendor suddenly started selling fried chicken. Celia realizes that the food must be coming from the reincarnated heroine. They both go on a date into town, disguised as commoners, and come across the restaurant. When they look inside, they see the heroine behind the counter, and the Prince instantly recognizes her as the girl he helped when he was seven years old. He finds himself instantly attracted to the heroine, which Celia noticed. Celia runs away and the prince gets his bearings back and realizes what he's done. He finds Celia and apologizes, wondering if the force of the game made him so befuddled with the heroine. To assert his dedication to Celia, he sneaks her out to the church (with his guard and her maid following in secret) where they say their vows before the goddess. Even though it isn't official, it's still a wedding vow said before witnesses. So now they're "married" at ten years old (lmao).

Celia uses her past life knowledge to begin creating schools for the children, installing baths for orphans, and implementing disinfection procedures using alcohol in the hospitals. At the same time, the heroine is using her knowledge to create more food and creating a burger/fried chicken restaurant. Prince comes across heroine again (at age 11) and realizes that even though he still finds her really cute, he doesn't feel that forceful attraction to her like he did before, so he believes that making the vow to Celia before the goddess must've worked. Doesn't help that heroine immediately knew who the prince was and was being kind of pushy towards him.

Still reading, can't wait until they actually get to the age when the "game" begins.

It's soo cute!!!! I hope shin will never make cecilia cry, she must be protect! And thank you for the update ❤️

And thanks to you too @mitsuki48 for the spoiler hohoho❤️

Dex-chan lover
Family goal. Meanwhile, my sisters wont hesitate to sell my liver for cookies ik

So cute~
I was not expecting this, but I love our main couple!
Thank you for the translation!
@mistuki48, thank you for the spoilers!
I was scared this would go badly (like some other stories that broke my heart)
I will patiently wait for a new chapter~

I hope
Juuuust hope when they grow more older the big issue of this being the game world and having the attraction of mls towards the heroine would at least be favorable on Cecilia at least ugh

They plan all these up at a young age and the feeling of not letting it be fulfilled at the end is haunting me every single chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
the prince... is... so... FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

looking forward to future releases!!! o7

Users who are viewing this thread