I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
A complete chapter this time huh, seems like our little lady is starting to become quite a busy body.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Really...? Are they saying people wouldn't have been able to come up with the idea of a universal format... That's pretty unbelievable to me.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for this complete clear chapter!

what a cute Cactuar !

Lol I just finished reading an update of this novel and open mangadex and another update!!! Life is good

yes this complete chapter is great, the cactuschan's are all so cute :) I wonder where her lover is?? who is he hmmm???
Its obviously that black haired, yellow eyed beastkin thats in the cover right? :)

Double-page supporter
@duderus - You would think so, but bear in mind that back then they didn't have moveable type. Nor did they have printers that could print straight lines to mark where to fill in. And also, not everyone could read or write.

So this all had to be hand-drawn & written. But it's not like there was an army of educated scholars with nothing but free time due to the literacy problem. So you could only stick with teaching the petitioners about the basic sections of the document and the important keywords and hope for the best.

Dex-chan lover
They changed her age....after reading the source material....I can see why.

In the source material she’s 3 years old. They changed it to 6 years old.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really entertaining~

Thank you for the translation 😁

Users who are viewing this thread