I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
RIP Darkness spirit.
Poor guy getting DENIED so hard.
And now she just casually pick up another spirit simply because it was nearby + it could help her.

Sui and Gary are adorable
Her dad too
Ahh this was such a cute and fun chapter, minus the beg, poor dark spirit 😂

Meh, the plot is basically a copy of Isekai de Mofumofu. And the MC is not even half as cute as Neema.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 if you don't like it, just don't read it.
And plot is copy? there many thing different. Heck, I even can't see it as copy.
If you mean just because she can having easy how to contract with spirit, there many of novel who have story similar like this.
If your pitiful brain think that just because of that you mocked it as copy, then all isekai story basically just copy in your mind.

Thanks for the chapter!! MC is a cutey and wants to have a happy family life~

Poor dark spirit he was ignored all night ;-;

@Eclat123 No. just because there's a sacred beast here it's the same plot already. Also, if I could summarize the story, basically
story is how MC overpowers everyone (more powerful than heroine) and getting a beastman lover
And if I put another 2 cents, demographic is different, genre is different. How could you compare the two of them?

Thank You for the chapter.

Soooo cute 😍

I'm a little sorry for the dark spirit

Love this manga! Sometimes it's good to just read fluff pieces and not logically reason out every single thing. Can't wait to see how the "villainess" trope will enter. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread