I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 2

Tysm for the update!! The whole interaction between father and daughter is really cute omg. Not to mention the fluffiness in it hsshsbjssj

Double-page supporter
Her new spirit is so cute but the poor darkness spirit 😂 will she ever give it a name. If I we're her I'd just collect them all
Also the servants (Ark and Martha) are hilarious

Group Leader
@duderus @TamaSaga it depend about materials conditions of the civilization, if it had a centralized institution that oversight for instance food storage or accounting etc.. they will need to keep track of it and a standard naturally emerge from it.
for instance in early period in ancient Mesopotamia we can see ancient accounting of storage in tablet in temple.
The introduction of papyrus has greatly help to centralization a good example it's wide use in the roman administration for account and keep track of production, or even look at the Chinese with the use of woodblock printing for standardizing all the administration in around 200 AD.

So if the story set in fantasy 18th century they will still have a functioning administration that have standard for official documents.

but let's be real nobody cares.

AHHHH this series is very enjoyable. I’m really happy for the update! Thank you so much Snowy Scans💕🙇🏻‍♀️

Group Leader
@Spookie B's Log Comic magazine is indeed a Josei magazine, and thus demographic is Josei. Demographic of the magazine doesn't mean anything in terms of actual story composition contained inside, just that it's marketed towards that demographic.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Double-page supporter
@elisto Standards naturally emerge, sure, but it's on the order of where to put things and what keywords to include.

However, there's nothing stopping personal style. Some people might want to cram details in the margin. Others might forego the details. Some people write big. Others write really really small. Some people might use too much ink and fill the paper with splotches. There's no shortage of ways to make a document less readable and inconsistent from its peers.

It also doesn't help that culturally, you could show off your intelligence by writing more. So you might prefer using sentences to say "I paid $X.00 amount to Y today, MM/DD/YYYY for {reason}" instead of having in the top left, "Notice of Payment", in the top right, the current date, and then in the center of the document an amount, a quick memo, and a signature. Which shows off more and which would be quicker to read?

Group Leader
@TamaSaga it depend on material conditions for instance in china official documents were all printed using woodblock printing because of that all look the same in Europe after the printing press and the mass adoption of Double-entry bookkeeping for accounting and taxes has lead a standard for official documents so than Consistency, then the french revolution lead to reorganization of all the standards.

Well in this manga is not really a big deal it doesn't break the suspension of disbelief
not like that other manga that is set in feudalism and people don't need to work in the field because monsters meat is all they need and they have feudal lord

Users who are viewing this thread