I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Hahaha this is so cuuuuuuute!
Lol, how did I not even notice that the other version of this chapter was incomplete???

Lolol good that the manga decided to make her 6 y.o from the beginning and not 3 y.o like the novel hahahahah

@TheDollCollector I disagree, she won´t become overpowered... because she already is. Despite being only six, she has two spirits at her side (three if she didn´t reject the dark one), can do magic like it is nothing, owns a army of cacti and has an ability that allows her to speak with a magical lion.

Group Leader
This will be a fun read.
Love seeing work-improvement stories, they somehow resonate with me... in the sense that I need help from a loli with fairies to make my work progress smoothly...

seriously, send help!

Double-page supporter
So much going on in just one chapter. Wow. Best part for me was when she just kept calmly telling them about her spirits and her brother's and how the prime minister and his attendant reacted. Too hilarious

Thank you for the update!

Group Leader
@sandamckitty No lie, those cacti are the only reason I wanted to translate this manga. They keep me going as I suffer through mountains of word barf.

i can imagine here geting spirts of all elememts apart from dark

also i can imagine the sacred beast be like oh whats going on i after seeing /sensing the ice and teleportation magic being used

Ark always being bullied lol
Love how the common sense is all gone in this one xD

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation
I hope there's more fluffy high spirits to pet

Users who are viewing this thread