I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE explain to dark chan the circumstances! GEEZ! don't needlessly bully my shadow baby!

@pokperson1000 cause having a three year old doing all that and no one being suspicious probably stretched things a bit much. Not even old enough to read yet, but she's building bureaucracy paperwork? Just a bit much. it's not much better but the genre is inundated with too clever kids so it is more likely to get a pass on its absurdity.

Oooo how cool! That lion is seriously gorgeous. And we learned more information on magic.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
That pitiful dark spirit.

Wow. It's rare to see Villainess stories address why an Isekai happened, and even more so touch on the original person.

Ooh nice follow up
Story is coming along
I hope she gets along with the dark spirit as well

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

thank you for the update!! appreciated immensely :D its nice to see her before she reincarnated :’))

Double-page supporter
You could at least converse with the Dark Spirit. Just don't give them a name until you're ready. Dark Spirit needs some love too... 😟

@icekatze Since she inherited Rosalia's memories and was capable of reading the written language after reincarnating when originally Rin couldn't, then I believe it's insinuated that they merged into one being. It's just that Rin's personality is more dominant, which makes sense since the personality of a 26 year old adult would be more potent than that of a 6 year old child. The name Rosalind isn't just to pay homage to her previous life's name, but also likely as a representation of the fact that they merged(although I don't think Rosalia-Rin thought that far. More of my own interpretation of the name).

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for dark spirit, but it is amusing at the same time.

Thx for the translation
Wow everyone feel bad for the dark spirit, but i found that amusing 😆 and that two spirit wind so cute, i wonder, if the dark spirit has form like those two wind spirit

Dex-chan lover
yay, thanks for more :) I sure like the premise so far. I also do feel bad for that Dark Spirit, but I hope it'll understand why she's denying it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread