I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 3.2

@Flowerthinking @mammaria
She actually talks in a childish way so if you hear her scolding in a childish tone, you wouldn't take it seriously would you.
I'm guessing it was lost in translation. In the novel they translated it by using the childish way of talking (it's cute), here she's fluent lol

Ah, I completely forgot about that manga even though I was interested enough to even start reading the novel. Liked the novel too and would have continued reading it if it weren't for that big giant stain in the story
called pedophilia... there is a 10 years gap between mc and ml, nothing much wrong with that but please wait for "touchy stuff" till she's in a more apropriate age... I mean wtf? She's is like 3-4yo in the novel... and after the time skip she's still 7yo... I don't care if she looks more like 10 or if she can use her illusiln magic to make herself look like an adult, that's still the body of a child... and I actually don't know who's more pedo, mc's adult soul going for a teenager or the teenager going for a small child... anyway, seeing how mc is already 6yo here
I'm having high hopes for it to be more decent in the manga.

0ri

Dex-chan lover
Could this prince be the one to discover Alden's number?

Fed-Kun's army
Sir Prince obviously has not learned of the terror of an angry woman.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435 fuck that. IIRC he's supposed to be the future hubby of the MC, so he should be totally scared of the angry father-in-law who looks like he's ready to suplex-plant him through the ground

IS nobody going to bring up how she just transformed into her older self in front of everybody like that. I would assume someone in the room would say something like "Your older self sure is beautiful!" or something. Plus she was wearing the school uniform correct? The king and her father might take that as a hint that she wants to attend the academy. Well I guess they will touch on that in the next chapter.

Group Leader
Did that lil shit actually just slap our girl? And did our girl slap the lil shit back? Yes~ Yes, it actually happened 😍

I'd suggest a few more passes on the dialogue here before releasing. Considering that there's several cases of one letter missing from a word and a time when they turned 'be able' into 'beagle'. Outside of that, slapping real sense into the idiot prince feels pretty good, this seems to be a story where she's going to have sorted out all the potential love interests before she gets to the school even.

I hope the little conversation about how the cacti fire needles only at people who have stiff bodies as a form of acupuncture gets drawn in the manga. It was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread