I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

I love that her family noticed that the one in control of the body is a different person & not rosalia. It’s nice of them to accept her quietly with warm. 😊 This is a nice isekai manga. I love this

this needs a lolicon tag (when she turns 7 you will understand)
also the acceptance is realy extreme i mean i like it because if real humans were that accepting a ton of problems would just dissappear
its just a bit surreal knowing how humans are actually like

I havent even glanced at the first chapter but just based on its disc....... this is trash

(i have not read it yet) Normal as in catching the attention of every capture target in the game then getting some heavenly or magical beasts and becoming op with magic while also becoming the new heroine. That type of normal right?

edit: I just speedran the shit out of it and I'm not wrong holy shit why is it so hard to find really really good otome manga?

oh ya, its prob 6-7.5

very cute and it uses a different approach in the way the person reincarnated, definitely read if you want something heartwarming. it’s not a ground breaking plot but it’s cuteness is just overwhelming

Okay this was super cute its just- i just- PFFTT aksjskj i can't take the puma kid seriously in his beast form

That's a really unique take on reincarnation and otome game. I've read a lot of these and this is a really cute one. Will continue to follow. Be prepared to giggle and sigh at the sweetness.

Double-page supporter
so, its RosaLIA and Rin(LIN)

WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE D IN HER NAME COME FROM
Seriously, it should just be Rosalin or Rosaline

She is the Conqueror of all fluffs. Give her a bear and she will fluff it into submission. Give her a honey badger and she will fluff it to the point where it no longer grows like a rabid dog.

Users who are viewing this thread