I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
As if your apology could make up for all the hardships she went through. If they sincerely felt bad they should've scoured the continent looking for you but instead they only saw you by chance and then decided to apologize lol. Girl stay away from them!

Double-page supporter
Hmmm, if they apologize just because they need to use her and she accepts, I think I'm going to drop this.

Dex-chan lover
So what they "apologize" they ruined her life. If they were really sorry they'd stay away from her and send her reparations in secret

Fed-Kun's army
It has "magic" tag so Im pretty sure it's gunna be something like Angelica has charm magic or something, which would explain the apparent drastic changes in everybody's personalities

Personally I just want her to dismiss her relationship with them and tell them Cecilia died then walk out and treat them only as a commoner would. She’s reacting with confusion rather than anger. Also I think the reason she went is she was summoned by the prince and as a commoner she doesn’t have the authority to refuse. She believed she was called to be condemned for stealing Pias identity and is operating under the assumption that she is hated by them.

? They have no right to apologize because that would only give them peace of mind and what they did can’t be reversed.

Honestly they’re trash that doesn’t deserve forgiveness unless they were mind controlled, a love potion was used on them, or brain washed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this comment section is a real mob.

@Gudachiz
As shown at the end of the chapter, a crown prince can't exactly go kneeling to any commoner, let alone do so in public.

They invited her because they do need to borrow some of her time to actually apologize. You have to realize that Cecilia is being silly by imagining the worst here because if the prince wanted to arrest her, he could have just sent soldiers to capture her instead of formally inviting her. I'm not saying that her worries aren't understandable; after all she has had to flee her country and from the prince's past behaviour she had no reason to believe he had friendly intentions. Even then, she still understood that it was strange to be invited and wondered what the prince wanted to say.

I'm not even sure what you mean by not having the balls to apologize on their own, as they're not asking anyone else to apologize on their behalf. In fact, if the prince hadn't been interrupted by the merchant it appears that he would have already explained himself.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone calm down.
You got the wrong guys.
The only Fault, these men have ever done, is not listening to her because they were brainwashed.
They are the ones who helped her to secure her translator job.
But because this prince IS IN LOVE (present tense) with FMC so he feels guilty for not helping her enough as he should do if he doesn't get brainwashed.
Sigh, Author and Mangaka, why don't you include more information to explain.
Look at what you do, 99.99% of readers thought ML and his aide as trash now.
Meanwhile, no-one remembers about the actual trash Prince and the Thot from FML's country.

Dex-chan lover
Prince
got brainwashed by half-sister's charm magic back in MC's country; he was only able to recover his senses once he was brought back.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai But even if they did include it, majority of readers nowadays always jumps to conclusion and trashing all the MLs :'D I have see them very frequently even in Spoiler Thread where even nothing spoiled yet!

What I like about Albert is how the author portrayed
the effect of brainwash magic on him. He has it hard, and has been burdened by guilt for killing his 'love rivals'.

Can someone summarize the past events for me? I forgot cuz I've been reading too many villainess mangas (-_-;)

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato there's a way to apologize in private even for the prince :) jeust because you're a commoner doesn't mean you don't have a place where you can talk in private with someone

there are many ways, like for the prince and his friend to go incognito

the very fact that he had to have her go out of her way instead of simply going on his own and in a place where mc wouldn't feel any worry is already telling as to how sincere he is, which at this case still isn't proven whether he's actually sincere or is trapping her.

I'm curious as well. why are you apologizing now when it doesn't make a difference at all, hmm?

Loli_Omamoritai
The story isn't at fault.
The readers shouldn't jump the gun with the information we were given at this point in time.
It is only chapter 2 as well.
I didn't know about his circumstances, but I knew(or believed) he might have had a valid(or easily under) reason for the events that transpired.

Supporter
So seems like they realized that the other girl was manipulating them. Maybe the spell or whatever she has loses its affect when they’re far away

@Aphrodisiac that’s also my grandmas name. Pretty weird to read

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha i can't wait to see what they have to say, so far i'm pissed :))))))) i feel so bad for her!! maybe i should go look up spoilers...

thank you for the update!

M2

@Loli_Omamoritai, @Aldis, of course it's "brainwashing magic" AGAIN. But I prefer to call it "Lazy writing". Why? 'Cause you don't need to resolve anything! It's just bad magician's fault, in reality our guys are good! They're just weak to brainwashing magic...

But, you know, damage was already done. Nothing can change this fact. FL at current moment don't know about any bad magic, readers don't know either.

"Jumps to conclusion" you say? So, if you ruin someone's life, you need just apology to fix it? And they're good guys 'cause of brainwashing? Okay, so this guys are just weak therefore unworthy of trust. Who knows when they will be brainwashed again?

Users who are viewing this thread