I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

yes beg on your knees. Its not even close to being enough for what you did but it gives me sadistic satisfaction anyways

Thank you for the translation!!

And here we go forgiving chernoboys again... He literally banished you sis!
I hate that the sometimes the MCs are so surrounded of toxic personalities that once they found someone a little less psycho they thinks this individual are a wonderful person.

Please please please remember all the suffering they put you and your mom through, I don't care if they were brainwashed or what, stay away from them!!

A bit late for apologies 'innit? I mean, after all, Pia had to struggle and work her ass off to live a decent life while also tending to her mother who slowly fell into despair. And once she had a decent life you waltz back in with nothing but an "I'm sorry".

Fucking hypocrites. The lot of them.

Oi, if your going to apologize, make sure that head of yours touches the ground and the best apology would be leaving her alone.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. She actually holds hate in her heart. We might get that vengeance yet.

Alright, that's an apology, which is a start. Let's hear their excuses before deciding whether or not to tell them to fuck off.

Okay, let's hear the true reason why you're apologizing. aksnsjsjshshshhs

Thank you so much, Sawateam!!!

wow it's so fast paced
can't wait till people find out they were brainwashed

Aggregator gang
An ex childhood friend that got wooed by her stepsister and assisted in banishing her. The amount of audacity this son of a bitch has to apologize like he didn’t help in ruining her family’s life is ridiculous. Burn please :)

the fucking AUDACITY if you were really sorry you would stay out of HER LIFE instead of being all AWWWEEE I WAS BAD IM SORRY :(((

I sure fucking HOPE he gets a good as fuck redemption arc bc if not asdfwehiflahwfj.

I'll still read it tho.

Thanks a lot Sawateam <3

bruh sry doesn't cut it being banished is a nice way for saying they r being killed tf u think that a noble girl would be able to live as a commoner no they would have no idea how to do anything n end up dead u were knowingly sending her off to die n did nothing

Users who are viewing this thread