Ibitsu na Kankei

First 2 chapters were great (even if they hurt me in my gut), but it all went to shit later on, with huge timeskips and no explanation for peoples' actions.

Why did chairman agree to ruin lives of his fellow club members, what's his motivation? Why would he bother with such a huge plan that stretches across the year and involves 5+ people, when all he gets in return is sticking it once in yandere's ass? He has a whole harem for that.

Why was MC's sister okay with that? She supposedly loves and cares for her brother, but apparently she's perfectly okay with his life being destroyed?

Why did yandere instantly go from willing to organize rape and blackmail to prevent anyone from laying hand on her love to being indifferent to him sleeping around?

Won't even touch the actions of the main couple.

Good art and characters ruined by the retarted and disconnected plot.

@Kirime well you should read the title , "distorted relationship", author wants to make our mind distorted too imo
I've read the raw, but all i can undestand is
they didn't end up together, the yandere and sister got pregnant, and childhood friend going out with a random fat ass fuckboy

Dex-chan lover
@Kirime About Yoshino(the one who set everything up), this is from the time skip epilogue

She wanted to break Kotaro and then make it so that he only looked at her, only thing is that her scheming broke Kotaro so completely that he'll never love anyone ever again nor will he take care of their kid once it's born. She accepts it somewhat in the end because he finally let her back in his life, but because of what she did, he just thinks of her as just another hole and nothing she can do will ever get him to love her.

Users who are viewing this thread