Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
What, not only do you get to be with someone you like, you can do that shit for a FULL TIME JOB?
Poggers indeed
also the friends are nice, never deprive a friend of a good time

Double-page supporter
@Whysosalty inb4 money stops appearing the moment they actual fuck
something something "the true treasure was the relationship we made along the way"

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Nice chapter! Winter-kun finds some wonderful wingwomen, and the whole chapter was sooo sweet! Also, he was a material for good jokes through all the chapter. Was funny)
Hmmm...but Spring-chan is drunk now...what are her motives?

@tsukky_shimmer ...wait...indeed...
Mother-Of-God.jpg

Man, this art style, character design and expressions are just too good, too smooth and too fucking cute. I want more from this artist, stat!

F U UNNECESARY DRAMA
ALL MY HOMIES WANT THIS TWO LIVE HAPPY
Pd: (last page): LETS FKCN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to see something that doesn't drag out misunderstandings for way too long. Always pisses me off when something could be explained in a couple of words but no one talks to each other to clear things up.

Dex-chan lover
we're back on track, disaster relief operations have successfully been deployed, thank god for support characters for fulfilling their part.

Dex-chan lover
@Jarkko

It's refreshing to see something that doesn't drag out misunderstandings for way too long. Always pisses me off when something could be explained in a couple of words but no one talks to each other to clear things up.
There's one anime that I actually am fond of because of a 'stretched out' misunderstanding because it was completely hilarious. Try Gamers!

Users who are viewing this thread