Ichiba Kurogane wa Kasegitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Scarred Fairy (Part 5)

dear lord 2 goddamn years gonna have to re-read from the start, btw is it gonna take you another 2 years to "research" the contents of the next chapter as well?

Group Leader
Here's a further reference about the Japanese "convoy system". It's pretty interesting:
Moral Hazard under the Japanese “Convoy” Banking System
https://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/files/3-13.pdf

Japan, in the end, announced the same financial reform to abolish this system, in a reform similar to the principle in this Manga, called the 'Big Bang' program (deregulations similar to 1980s deregulation of London’s financial markets). How it went wasn't going very well. Here's some insight about their implementation of that reform.
https://www.eastasiaforum.org/2011/07/09/reassessing-japan-s-big-bang-did-twenty-years-of-financial-regulatory-reform-really-fail/

Group Leader
Damn I'm glad some people actually still read this Manga lol. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I do. Please tell if there's anything I can fix since I can't into english

@Nomad141 Yeah probably. The next arcs have even more difficult terms lmao

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter! It's so long that I didn't read it, I nearly forgot it :/

Please continue! :D

Thank you very much for continuing this series. I appreciate the research you and everyone else put into this as well.

wow i just picked this up a few days ago but after reading it I was sad to see it hadn't been updated for years. Thanks for continuing this series!

Group Leader
what a coincidence, i just bought all 13 volumes of elex's version and thought the translation fucking sucks, now suddenly the scanlation is alive again

Aggregator gang
This is great! I've been looking for this one for a while. Is it back on a regular schedule?

Group Leader
wow I was about to pick this up, after several judgement I gave up (It's licensed in my country, it really make me feel bad) anyway glad that you continue the series

Users who are viewing this thread