Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - I Want To Know About You Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Very few people seem to have talked about how this chapter completely upends the "toxic" part of their relationship that people complained about during the first chapters. I'm starting to wonder if they didn't get it. Guys, the Landlady never offered sex as a payment in the first place. The MC just imagined she did and because she was drunk and because she's a big, huge closeted gay she went right along with her delusion. The Landlady, who was in love with her, had a moment of weakness and went along with it too. The title of the manga, which the reader is supposed to initially believe is from the MC's point of view, is actually from the Landlady's. She regrets that she potentially ruined their relationship by sleeping with the MC even though the MC was throwing herself at the Landlady, hence she started acting the way she did in the first chapter.

In short: it was a ruse. The relationship was wholesome the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I am EXTRA ANGRY AT THIS TWIST because THIS TOTALLY FUCKING HAPPENS IN INTERVIEWS

Aggregator gang
So close! Thanks game company. But, at least the author finally showed a little with what happened

Dex-chan lover
The MC just imagined she did and because she was drunk and because she's a big, huge closeted gay she went right along with her delusion.
This also explains why the landlady says that she thought that Chiyo was on "that side", too (in the date chapter). Drunk girl throws herself at her immediately? Of course she's going to believe that Chiyo is gay, too. But Chiyo says she is straight the next morning and Landlady is like "the hell???" (comphet is a bitch)

Not to mention that Chiyo also was ready to have sex with her right on the bridge where they first met, so it wasn't even the first time drunk Chiyo was offering sex to her.
Basically Chiyo was always gay (or bi), she just didn't know it, but alcohol dropped her inhibitions so much that she was just ready to fuck every pretty girl she sees.

As an aside on rereading I'm starting to believe that the Landlady doesn't actually own the apartment, it feels more like she has a job as a building manager/custodian, or am I way off base here?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread