Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - I Want To Know About You Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
YO, TITLE DROP! That was great.

Nah, I still can’t believe they actually did it. Ms. Landlady doesn’t seem like that kind of girl, even with the more explicit sexy scene here than the conversation in chapter 1. To be fair, I’m not sure how else that scene can be interpreted if it’s not sex lmao. I get why people aren’t down for this, but I figure there’s a good reason that the summary has said appears to start with sex.

Alright, Kozuka. Time for some good communication with Ms. Landlady. :^)

Thanks as always for the scanlation!

I bet that "Just like always" in the last page is a いつも通り, such a mistranslation lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@ringo_juusu
Really? That doesn't really sound like a mistranslation to me.

EDIT: Like, I guess I just want to know what would be considered a proper translation of いつも通り, is all.

Yay! Adventures of the cute Yuri couple!!! I love this gay shit! Woooo. Time for some face sitting

Aggregator gang
Edward_Watermelon-Hands.bts.1_3_9-37_screenshot.jpg

Goooooood!!

Goooooooooooood!!

Use your kindness girl.

Let the Yuri flow trough you!

@ringo_juusu @Nazdrovie
The original was 今ままで. In page 16 she's clearly referring to the same expression she said in page 10, which I also think is worded poorly. She's basically saying "Then... The contract will continue as it is now/in the same way/with no changes" and later in page 16 she's says "As it is now... That's impossible/I can't do that anymore".

Dex-chan lover
I am loudly screaming "YES, YES, YES!" in my head over this chapter. This is phenomenal.

Dex-chan lover
Told yall she wasn't that thick.

I mean she is in the other way, but

er

yall know what I'm saying.

Darn I love the tension between those two , landlady whos just extremely thirsty and chiyo who feels curious and wants to experience more. Chiyo is such a tease landlady should eat her out good to seal the deal (sober this time) :,)

The whole dynamic and ball playing is really well done , theres no explicit content but the flirting and chemistry between them is really hot with plenty of sweet , tender moments.
Great stuff

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... this is like one of those "How X Should Have Ended"-type of videos on YouTube, where the fastest way to progress would be to have Koduka Chiyo go all in with her budding feelings, become Ms. Landlady's GF, and live rent free with her. Of course, manga honour demands that they bumble around for a good while. (And our mangaka needs to feed herself as well, have to give her that.)

Users who are viewing this thread