Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - It Wasn't All Service Part 2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Inb4 Ms.Landlady says something like "Was she confessing for real?"

Kozuka-chan: "I love you..."
Landlady: "YOU FOOL! You activated my trap card! Mirror Force! It deflects your confession and I'm unfazed!"

I'm speechless... I thought Bakarina was the densest of them all... I thought no one else cout go further... I thought there was no "beyond"... What is this? Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?
Also, thanks for the chapter.

I remember early in the series the landlady was bummed that the MC was dense (iirc), saying something like "This is why straight girls are so..."

Well, turns out lesbians are also as dense as straight girls, landlady.

Double-page supporter
Miss Landlady isn't dense, she knows the confession wasn't part of the "service". She's just scared of accepting those feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@deCarabasHJ I don't think so... The fear is real, but is just the fear of getting her hopes up, she probably thinks it would never happen with a "straight girl" and with an excuse in between (the dept), she can escape to that to protect her heart from being crushed

Fed-Kun's army
I think the landlady knows it was sincere. She just doesn't want to accept a confession while Kozuka is under contract.

Aggregator gang
Its not like i dont understand miss landlady. Kozuka was very much against it in the first few chapters and the way she confessed is just too sloppy (albeit its cute and really heartpounding. kyaaah). even laat time's date, kozuka said its part of service (or at least she didnt deny not confirm it when miss landlady asked).

in miss landlady's point of view, there isnt much "proof" that kozuka do love her for real and she's afraid of getting her hopes up specially since kozuka is straight. its better to just think of the confession as service since it will hurt less than believing kozuka and realizing its not true.

Fed-Kun's army
The dead point is the contract. They have to torn the paper down before a confession otherwise, it will go shit.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine. Fill the boxes, then continue giving 'service'. Landlady will be out of excuses and unable to dodge.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she’ll properly confess once the contract days are finished. I feel like if she did so before and void the contact, Miss land lady wouldn’t truly feel it was genuine ( I dunno why)

Users who are viewing this thread