Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - It Wasn't All Service Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
The stupid contract! Waveing it around at the worst of all times. Man, I barely even remember that feeling to be truly in love and yet the girl in me goes KYYAAAA when I read this.

Fed-Kun's army
Ms. Landlady has faced disappointment in her life and doesn't want to hope too much, it looks like.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!I'm happy she finally realized her feelings.I feel her when she said "I love you"multiple times in her mind >\\\<...❤❤uuuuuwuuuu.Daaamnn in here I thought she will took more than 10 chapters to say the magic words and when she finally said it....it didn't get accrosed to land lady's head and got contractzoned.*insert face palmed*...
But I still love this chapter especially the last panel.she just got horny lol xd.
Looking forward how this will turn out now that they're already on the same page......all they need is to talk a have a real and honest communication,but let's how it will go.

Dangg first whispering you a love song and now this....too much sugar for my heart >\\\<❤❤❤thank you soooooo much for the update!!!❤😇

Kozuka san finally realizes her feelings towards Ms. Landlady.
Me: YESSSSSSS!!!

Ms. Landlady interpreted it as 'service' and Kozuka goes along with it due to frustrated confusion.
Me: NOOOOOO!!!

Ah well, I guess the plot can only thicken now. Can't wait for the next chapter.

actually didn't interept this as "contract zoned" or anything of the like. I think Ms. Landlady is just waiting for her chance. Like she wants Kozuka-san to finally go through making love with her, not out of contract but out of a new relationship they have formed. I think they both fully realize their feelings for eachother, just waiting for the right moment to recognize so.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? That's more progress than your average rom-com with wimpy protag

My god so much progress but then glad thrown away, I love them so much but I just wish miscommunication wasn’t a thing

man. people really don't get that Ritsuka actually know that it's not just service, but it's too shy/ don't want to rush things until she knows is definitely for real.

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't remotely fair to Kozuka, who let herself be totally vulnerable in that moment by sincerely sharing her feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
oh come on -_-

just accept the feelings and get married already >:3

Users who are viewing this thread