Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - It Wasn't All Service Part 2

So the landlord apparently isn’t a sexual predator because....the landlord is female and it’s a cute ‘love story’? Hmmm makes sense...

"I want... to make Miss Landlady smile..."
I'd love to see that happen. She hasn't smiled yet.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackCarrera did you not understand chapter 6.2? The Landlady didn't pitch sex at first. She was just going to offer a deal where Koduka did chores and stuff. Koduka was drunk off her ass and imagined it. She then threw herself at the Landlady (probably because she's a huge closeted gay). The Landlady, who liked Koduka, had a moment of weakness and went along with it. The title of the manga is not from Koduka's perspective, it's from the Landlady's. When it was clear the next morning that Koduka didn't remember it and kept talking about how straight she was, the Landlady instead went cold and that's what we've seen since with gradual thawing.

@undeadclown so grooming doesn’t exist either?

The point that I’m trying to make is if this was a male landlord, to a female tenant this wouldn’t be as cute as everything thinks it is. Double standards are interesting.

To make it fair, I suppose a male landlord and a male tenant would be looked at similarly?

Dex-chan lover
@BlackCarrera calling this grooming is a pretty damn big stretch considering the MC didn't even know the landlady before this even started and every choice to advance their relationship was initiated by the MC herself. As for the double standard? Probably, yes you are right. I personally would probably view the story the same way I do now, but a lot of these people reading probably wouldn't. I can't change that. That being said, I stand by my point. Their relationship is not and never was toxic.

NGL, the landlady is dumb and dense af. She's stupid, for real.

I understand why she would think it's all just service, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread