Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - It Wasn't All Service Part 1

Is it just me or did Aoi look sad when she was giving her advice? Did she realize that she lost her opportunity?

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH, PAGE 14 IS SOOOOOOO GOOD OMFG

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER, I'M PUMPED FOR THE NEXT ONE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was nice and straightforward. "Doc, I feel like this and this and this. Is it love?" "Yup." "Oh, OK."

Fed-Kun's army
Hm. I don't know if I want Ara Ara lady to get in a relationship with the delivery girl, or with Chiyo. I'd be down for either.

unrealistic she should have answered with "ur gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!" only really answer really

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I like the friend a lot. I hope her support is from the heart. A real friend is one who doesn't give a shit if her friend is gay, she's her friend.

Double-page supporter
Guys correct me if I am wrong but didnt Aoi seem like she wanted to say more but it went left unsaid and she ended the conversation abruptly after Kozuka's confession. Maybe I am imagining it but "I feel like that with you" and "only as a friend" seemed oddly familiar.

Dex-chan lover
Eh I think that our media like movies and books messed with our concept of love. Everybody expects some crazy emotional reaction for being struck with love and maybe some cheese music mixed into it. Unfortunately humans don't work like that and it is a lot more subtle in the real world.

For me, but maybe I am weird, if you are comfortable with spending your time with the other person and if you are somewhat attracted to them physically is enough. Sometimes even the second part is not required. People tend to overcomplicate things that are not that complicated in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Aoi: I haven't ever fallen in love with a girl

You guys: Y'all think she's gay for our girl??

Aggregator gang
is it possibly the "friend who's helping you out but secretly have a crush on you"??

kinda got these vibes from the friend

Users who are viewing this thread