Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Because I Love You

I fucking love the progress in their relationship so much. Holy shit. I fucking do. Just like Pedro said, I wish many yuri manga followed the pacing as this one. The manga actually followed through with the confession instead of stalling it. Many other manga would’ve most likely handled it messily where there would’ve been no confession scene in that kind of situation and dragged it on which doesn’t make sense because it’s the perfect situation to finally make progress. I especially like that Kozuka didn’t go through with it because she didn’t want to do it “out of service.” And the fact that Ritsuka is telling her/their backstory after Kozuka told her about her feelings is so fucking satisfying and refreshing to see. Kozuka laid out all of her cards, and Ritsuka is reciprocating the action by laying out hers instead of holding onto them. That just makes their relationship even more beautiful. I fucking love it, including the scene when Kozuka couldn’t handle her hotness lol

Fed-Kun's army
What?!? NO!!! ....

Argh.. I hate being caught up!

*anguished scream*

Also I know how frustrating that kind of situation can be, so this really hits home for me.

As a kid, my mother, in particular, got it in her head that due to my sisters behaviors >all< her children only showed affection when we demanded things. So when I wanted hugs or kisses as a kid, which wasn't that frequent as a little boy in the first place I was always met with "what do you want?" Or I affection would be a payment system, and it really jacked up my head until I finally drew a line.

So I hope that this line drawing that these two are doing now leads to a better relationship because it can only get cuter if it does :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i missed this so much... seems like has been ages since last chapter.
Gj Kozuka! Finally made ur feelings reach her clearly. Ritsuka all this time has been treating it as a impossible thing for it to be mutual. I surealy hope it was only because Kozuka wasnt into girls before and not any other mysterious reason. If so, maybe they'll be a couple before the end of Christmas? Ritsuka did seemed to be in love right from the beginning so im really curious to know how that happen.

this chapter turned me on as well as made me feel all giddy. i'm so glad they didn't stall and drag on the confession. Miyahara Miyako is fantastic at intimate scenes. i'm looking forward to the next chapter. only downside of this manga is that it has me yearning for a girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread