Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

Dex-chan lover
Such a satisfying ending (no surprise that Kozuka is a bottom) and I really love that they call each other by their given names now. Plus if I'm correct this volume was extra long to accommodate this chapter which is super nice. Using "I'm heading off" as the final line is also really poetic

We shouldn't be sad that it's over, rather we should all be happy that we were able to read this lovely story all the way to the conclusion and look forward to finding another story just as good

@Lilliwyt Born without nipples, but still makes for a pretty great "say my name" meme image.

This was lovely, thanks for the translations. Shame it ended at the same spot they always do, especially when there was so much they could keep going with. There's the neighbour, delivery girl, cooking school, cafe... and if they could be told without some cliche jealousy threat... that'd be great.

Brilliant ending. Great manga. Made me feel like a lonely cunt throughout, especially in the later chapters. Landlady's smile in this chapter alone was enough to make me want to cry. The world is a cruel place.

Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Nuuuuooooooooooo
Is it over already? What should I do with monthly dose of sugar?! I'm afraid I will need it aaaaahhhhhh
While it ends with satisfaction... I can't help but wanting to know more... Uuuuu
Thank you for the enjoyment you've given for us!...

amh

I wanted to see a little bit more of happy Ritsuka, but oh well. Thanks for the translation, I was happy I came across this little series.

Double-page supporter
my god, I love this series with my heart. It's so beautiful and wholesome, really great one <333

Can't wait for future series from this author

Fed-Kun's army
This ending gave me diabetes. Not even sad to see it go. Great ending and an adorable couple. Easily made my day.

Another great chapter. I'll sorely miss this manga but I'm very happy how it turned out at the end

I love this manga I'll definitely miss these two😭

Thanks for the translation as always!

Users who are viewing this thread