Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

Dex-chan lover
Aw what a nice ending. I definetly would have loved to see more and just learn more about the landlady but I think the ending is good and its a nice short story. God this last chapter is just so good, I am really happy with thsi ending.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Astounding, 10/10 hope we get an afterstory but this manga was short and sweet so I'm fine if it completely ends here.

Thanks for the translations

I'm going to miss this series. Landlady made me switch from tsundere team to kuudere squad.

Thank you for working on this!

Dex-chan lover
Not many yuri series end with sex, so enjoy this !!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood! damn.
I hope we get omakes and stuff like that too.

Thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
all i can say is wow! one of the best romances ive read in a long time. im eagerly looking forward to the next work by this author.

The first Yuri manga I've ever read! And I've gotta say, it's not bad at all! Thanks translation group! It's been a great ride!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I hope neighbor lady found someone too, forgotten all bout her lol

But I’m glad these two are together and happy

Probably the best Fluff manga I'ever read, came to a satisfying conclusion with character and story arcs and everything, and touched on some neat themes too. Thank you Translators!

I really loved this story! I wish this could go on forever, but the good things in life end.

Thank you for all the translations!
Again this manga is lived and will be missed!

ITS ALREADY DONE?? AHHH THATS SO SHORT I LOVE THIS MANGA. On that note tyvm for the translation! 😁loved that they got together eeee

Aggregator gang
yay!! Ty so much to both the scanlation groups and also the author/artist for giving us this

Dex-chan lover
Sad to this go & can't believe how wholesome this story is for one my 1st yuri manga I followed. Hopefully there will be a volume extra included in the final volume. Thanks for completing this series & looking forward the author's next work in the future.

Dex-chan lover
This was a fantastic ending for the main couple. It was sweet, wholesome and fulfilling.

But (and it pains me to have to call this anything less than perfect)

I can’t help but feel this was axed. There are at least two subplots started that were just left dangling with no resolution. They weren’t even given the slightest lip service. Even if you want to argue that the neighbor was just there to prod them along and her backstory was meant as a cautionary tale (which I think would be lame), the co-worker had basically nothing to do but suggest earrings. Very clearly more was planned with her.

I’m glad this ended as well as it did but I can’t help but feel a touch of bitterness.

Users who are viewing this thread