Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Masterpiece and a half, too wholesome yet sometimes lewd, not too lewd, its a good balance and I just love it.

Aggregator gang
This is almost 10 for me. I love it. I just wish Chiyo would push Miss Landlady on her bed and make her really understand that she loves her.

I know what the title says, but I'm starting to think that she perhaps doesn't regret it.

Normally, I don't read yuri. I don't know why but when I read it, it feels like a cheap clone of other romance types. You know, basic sh.t. But this has something different. It has more than just a couple of formulas. Maybe not but at least build up is really good and it's really good at using those formulas. Definetly worth a read, I'm glad I checked it.

i want to see more, i hope that this manga continues for a long time, i just love it

and pls just go out already!

Fed-Kun's army
Today I read this comment page since I started reading this a year ago. And all the peps that complained a year ago. Even if they only complained once, now they probably regret it!
Because this is the next new big Yuri manga generations to come wont stop talking about! hummu hummu

You'll catch big gay if you read this jkjk, its great and I love every second of it

Double-page supporter
I Can almost imagine the people they based this off. No joke I wanna give a .... are they female or male? Oh well whatever Id do it for the author because of just damn good this is. Also for people who only read the first chapter

Key word: appears

I know most manga dont continue after the confession, but please, for the love of all that is holy, let this become the next one piece in terms of chapters.

Man this manga is 10/10 worth re-reading. I'd definitely grab a translated physical copy if this ever gets a license. Can't stop smiling throughout the chapters, one of the best wholesome fluff I've read and that's not just for the yuri genre.

Double-page supporter
Who the fuck Gave this a one wait no who the fuck were the multiple people who have this a one?

Users who are viewing this thread