Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Group Leader
wait so is chapter 19 the end? it says it's still ongoing on the raws website

Im getting anxious everytime I see an update of this since its gonna be the final update. Ufff. My fav manga are ending one by one.
××waiting in vain for the final chap××

Learned about this manga today and read until the end...
Ch 19:
While seems like the manga was forced to end before it should, the main romance was really done very well and ended very sweet, so it was really great.

@Fahadxyuu
I Also feel like the manga ended earlier than the author had planned to, considering the side characters plot points didn't go anywhere. That's is a pity and feel like lost potential, but great nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
True its a good ending it doesn’t feel too rushed or too long with needless drama dragging the story
Lol I can’t believe how a fluffy yuri manga is so good and lol just the kisses feel more lewd than the actual sex
Need more from this mangaka

I NEED MORE. Like jesus let me inject this straight into my veins. Amazing ending but I'm greedy and want more

This was one of the first manga I ever read and damn im going to miss it. Thanks author and anyone else involved for making a great manga and piece of entertainment!

wait why is it still "ongoing" if chapter 19 clearly was the end? Is this hinting at the possibility of more?

Fed-Kun's army
(Salute) Been an honor to take this fluffy roller coaster with you lot.

I'm gonna cry.... This is too wholesome. T_T I'll definitely miss this one. A big thank you to the people who picked this series and to the artist/author..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This is really a masterpiece. <3

Users who are viewing this thread