Ichijou Karen wa Yuuwakusuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
Get the fuck out of the way you cliche perverted lesbian! God, the only character I like is the ML, I don’t like the FL, she’s so arrogant, but I’d be fine if there was fluffy romance. Instead it’s gonna take forever for them to get together, I don’t have time for this! Please get the lesbian out of the story soon, she adds nothing to it, just annoying and slows everything down with pointless waste.

Dex-chan lover
@clatraisac
Every panel matters, and every panel she’s in is a panel wasted, thus slowing the romance between the ML and FL down, and giving us useless “filler” or whatever it’s called.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 While I agree with you, relax, she probably wont amount to anything in the end, FMC is head over heels for him and he does care about her.

This arc isn't wasted IMO... I think it's meant to allow Karen to realize being clingy and overbearing is annoying AF so that she grows and can actually be someone Mi-kun would want to be with.

Look.It's fine if Karen does it because Mi-kun never denied nor agreed anything and they're childhood friends.So she's trying her best.She's denied the lesbian multiple times yet this annoying shit keeps stalking her,invading her privacy and is so annoying.

I just hope this’ll make her realize how clingy she is, BUT KNOWING HOW SHOUJOS GOOO, Mii-bitch or whatever will say something that’ll be basically “i enable u to be clingy its good” and then this whole arc will be down the drain 😔
Im only here for karen im sorry Mii-bitch

Double-page supporter
Well this was wholesome and ml was chad, yeah mii, please rekt that lesbian bitch!!

ahhhhh mii-un you know you kind of like Karen

Now Karen can learn to let Mii-un breath a little. I bet if she backs off he would come to her more

thanks sooo much for the chapp!!

with whats going on now i hope that karen will learn to give mii-kun some space as she is basically experiencing what he is experiencing with her ahhahaha

Users who are viewing this thread