Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but after 200 million years his entire persona should have changed, fucking japan and their wimpy humility MC's.

Also pora-san could get it

What I'd like to know is how one would not go insane after being alone for 200 million years. Only practicing swordsmanship and doing about the same routine daily.

im not sure if he only press the button twice, see its broken, perhaps he unconciously press it so many time until the button cant hold it anymore

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, good hustle team, we can call it good here. It's gonna be all downhill from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Could've had a more realistic number than 100 million years.

Like 100 years even.

After all that he still thinks he can't beat Doriel and he also remembers everyone's names and everything?

Even for over the top there's a limit lmaooo
Did you completely miss the part where his perception of time was warped and he hardly remembers his time training so he doesnt even really know what he can do himself
I really don't think being in isolation for that long has no consequence. He should have probably started talking to himself at some point, and lost his mind.
Button that transports you to the extradimensional gym for a 100 million years without you aging: believable
Some magic mumbo jumbo that keeps him from going insane: impossible
You people make no sense lmao

Dex-chan lover
Enduring so much shit over a Mama’s joke?! I mean get it but so many centuries to the point where he broke the F@cking button. That’s Crazy. :dogewow:

Users who are viewing this thread