Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

I already can guess what's gonna happen next. The MC doesn't want to hurt the bitch because who's too strong so he'll purposely throw the match. Typical Manga bs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

everyone’s calling him weak even though “he trained for 100 million years” but it isnt like he trained for interpersonal combat, he trained by himself against himself without knowing any proper killing techniques, or any fighting techniques for that matter. It’s amazing he even made techniques given it seems he has no talent other than getting to cheat time

Aggregator gang
Fuck. Just when I want to see that classic bitch got slapped hard, the manga ended. wth. 😲

Dex-chan lover
@Akmedssg What do you mean plot rip off, thats like LN harem introduction 101.
MC saw twintail naked, twintail bitching for duel, loser become winner's slave rule, show a bit twintail's 'talent', MC won somehow. +1 harem.
Author passed the course with flying colours.

@Liu from what we saw, the 100million years did not afect him physicaly(at least he did not age, and he did not seem to get any more muscles so its safe to assume that his body did remain as it was), he was already decently fit as he was training with the sword for years, even if he sucked at actualy using it, what he trained was technique more then anything, and technique isnt everything in a fight, it helps, but if you are a master at technique even you wont necesserly win a fight in an instant against someone who is decent at technique BUT also physicaly stronger then you/can shoot fucking fire at you. should he win? yes, but winning in a second would be unrealistic

Dex-chan lover
@scorpiowolf Technically she's right. He does(/did) have no talent. That is what started this in the first place. He's the Rock Lee type, his talent is becoming OP through hard work.

Here's hoping this girl keeps a part of this personality even after she loses and most likely fall in love with the guy cause damn am I tired of the 180 personality change once they lose to mc

Dex-chan lover
@Kreydis
Not looks like. Is. This exact premise happened. It is literally a carbon copy. Even the characters look very similar.

I would start to be concerned for this author/series because this chapter is easily arguable as being blatant plagiarism.

I get that troops happen, but there is just too many similarities in this chapter alone for it to be entirely coincidental. I think the only differences are

Red hair fmc -> blonde hair
Black hair mc -> brown hair
Sensei is medically ok (for now at least)

It might be minor but the fact names of his position/form/technique is first "Shadow Raven" then two pages later "Yatagarasu" bothers me.

And that my friends is how he enslave his wife together with his disciple wife

It is clear that the author hates talented people.

and forced tsundere cliche again.

Dex-chan lover
I want to smack her for everything she said everything she did and everything she is in this chapter.
Who's with me?!!!

twintail aaaand yea. waiting for someone sayin that thing is hhs waifu or sonething...
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Users who are viewing this thread