Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

I HATE THIS TURN OF EVENTS ITS SOO ANNOYING I ALREADY WATCH 100 ANIMES WITH THE SAME EVENTS AS THIS SHIT...

Aggregator gang
WELL HE'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO WIN BUT EITHER WAY I'LL BE ANNOYED, EITHER THE MC IS OP AND THERE'S NO TENSION EVER, OR 100 MILLION YEARS OF TRAINING IS EQUAL TO ONE RANDOM GIRL WITH A FLAMETHROWER. HAREM MEMBER AQUIRED ANYWAYS.

People are missing the point. There is such a bug difference between him and her in talent that even though he had trained for 100 million years he still hasn't been able to unlock the spirit magic thing.

Guys, he was so bad at swordmanship after training for a 100 million years he still has trouble with a bunch if teenagers

God I hate her already. Fucking stupid tsudere fuckwit bullshit bitches. All tsudere should die. fucking hell I hope she DIE Fucking hell

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this MC is really weak and pathetic, considering the time and effort he has put behind his training... I mean he doesn't have to one-off them necessarily, but it shouldn't also be this hard either..

Also, I'm already calling it, BUT, I already bet on it that his beta boy protagonist wont even make her a slave/servant, though that bitch of princess would deserve any hardships there are.

Isn't this just off-brand Rakudai Cavalry?
Wait, no way literally everyone already said this, that's hilarious.
I would continue reading this but MC is a bit... um, well. Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread