Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure all that shit started because of that sensei with how she poped out so conveniently

THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME SETUP AS RAKUDAI KISHI WTF I feel like being original is almost like a crime in this cursed industry. Only that Rakudai Kishi is actually serviceable. Edit: SHE EVEN HAS A FLAMING SWORD

@Junomano she eprobably knows that girls personality, so it wouldn't suprise me. Question is for what reason. Does she want to see the boy going all out. I didn't seem like he was holding back at the tournament. Or she wants to see that little girl getting her ass beaten with that shitty personality of hers?

@bakauguu I’d say it’s so that she could reflect that even if she’s a talented genius there are more genius or talented people out there so she would aim higher, fix her personality, and develop her skill more. Just like Rakudai Kishi I guess?

On another note, I just wonder just how many forms, skills, and finishers does he develop when he do the million years training. I mean logically speaking even sword techniques that exist IRL are only developed for hundred to thousand years.

Liu

@Zero101

Creating/using techniques requires more than just "techniques", it also requires muscle memory and body condition. So if that training really did not affect his body, he wouldn't be able to use any technique.

Also let me write it in number : 100 000 000. That's the number of years he trained, people tend to underestimate how much it is because they are used to big numbers, but 100 million years is a LOT. Even if that girl were to be some kind of 1-of-a-kind prodigy appearing every 1000 years that can already match with top tier adventurers that have been practicing for 60 years nonstop by slaying giant dragons or whatever, that'd still be 1 000 000 times less than MC training, that'd still be 99 999 940 years of training needed before reaching MC level.
Even if, and only if, his body did not improve at all and he only "mastered technique" as you said, he should still be able to predict every single trajectory/every single movement of his opponent right when they start moving. He should be able to evade/counter every attacks without having to block anything with his sword.

TL;DR MC is just horribly bad, or the author doesn't have any sense of practice time.

Bla bla bla.. Eat popcorn.. I will wait until she begging for his D.. 😈😂

A "SWORDSMAN" YELLING THE TO THE OPPONENT "DONT GET NEAR ME!"??? OMFG... ALSO THE MC IS STUPID AS FUCK

cheeky slut
can't wait to see her crying face
punch her in the face, mc

Fed-Kun's army
ima lil pissed that a swordsman manga cant go without a tsundere flame swordsman princess, but im glade they added the rose girl

when peeps compared this to trash rakudai shit
all i can is 'go to die, kid'

@Liu

You can easily put it in perspective if you mention when the whole human race came into existence - which is roughly 350.000 years. Homo Sapiens havent even existed for a million years.

Double-page supporter
If anyone other than the MC had 1 million years to train, they wouldn't struggle against some bitchy kid.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the trend of these stories having absolute garbage characters appearing from left to right? lmfao.

@XNovalX
I mean, can you call that struggling?
He looks like he is testing the waters, he is not wounded even. The girl is on over her head.
Also, I am not sure other people outside MC's family can get the million year button.
They probably can beat him if they trained diligently for the million years, which is something most would quit at the first few years, or so I believe.

Double-page supporter
@Mizumachi
1. "I am not sure other people outside MC's family can get the million year button." I don't know how you reached this conclusion, and I don't care about how you did, but you COMPLETELY missed my point.
2. "which is something most would quit at the first few years" This is true, but not the discussion at hand.

Realistically speaking, a man with similar attitudes as the MC would not last for 1,000,000 years at sword training. He has 0 trust and dependence on himself, so the fact that he did 100 years of self-improvement alone sounds like utter rubbish. The author hasn't done a well enough job on the premise and has made it very unbelievable for such events to have happened in the first place. He expects to mesh comedy of an "overpowered" hero who is self-deprecating, using a paradoxical premise, and expect it to work well.

Users who are viewing this thread