Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
@U235: Yeah, that's true.
Even if his body had survived and didn't get affected, its really odd how MC's mind is still stable after 100 Million years of isolation (unless some special magic is in place which allowed MC to stay sane and unchanged).

There is already another series were a Ordinary Mage accidentally created a medicine which granted him immortality (with an unchanging appearance) and is nearly 4000 years old by the main story point. And there is some characterization of the MC in that series which denotes the change in mind after living for so long.
The concept of that series (from what i understand) is that any type of person can achieve anything they wish, but a Genius is able to achieve things much faster than normal people (example, MC being a normal Mage, it took him 200+ years to research Teleportation Magic on the same level as a group of Genius who took around 7 years to reach the same point).

Double-page supporter
What a literally self entitled bitch, dear god lloll she was even in the wrong room to being with

man what a bitch. but hey, maybe she'll pull a sasha from misfit of demon lord academy. XD

shut the fuck up bitch... just shut the fuck up... u will be his harem candidate anyway

Rip off much? This chapter's plot is basically beat for beat the same as the beginning of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. I'm honestly disappointed that the author plagiarized something so well known and thought people wouldn't smell the BS from a mile off. F*king disgraceful and dishonest. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is just like Ra...... dang, everyone beat me to it =0v.....

this is chivalry of a failed knight, except the MC is stupid.

Im still gonna keep reading though

of f*cking course the princess big tits character has fire powers, because we can't have any originality for this manga... why do i enjoy this again? oh right, shit taste.

I can already tell I'm going to hate her. She has the mindset that it's impossible for someone untalented to be as strong as someone talented. Ok that's fine but how will she change her mind? Will she just drool over Mc after he beats her. Just hope that's not the case

Uhh all the annoying attitude aside
Are you going to say the cliche line again? "You're 100 million years too early to beat me?"
Well worry not cuz you've got it covered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread