Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling
It is this special product Japan sells.

Japanese grade rating protector. Guarenteed to keep your manga at that sub adult/hentai rating. Also comes in the form of light beams, fog, steam, black and/or white geometric shapes of infinite nothingness, and precariously placed scenery in the foreground.
*Nipple Remover and Nipple Remover Plus sold seperatly.

xts

For everyone pointing out that he’s still too passive/wimpy even after hundreds of millions of years. It’s not surprising, he was in isolation with the only thought of getting stronger in his mind while also thinking he still is no match for some mob bully. No one around to interact with and mature. His personality going in was of one after being bullied for so long he doesnt have the courage to stand strong. Since he couldn’t gauge the magnitude of what he had done coming out, he still thought he was weak and therefore retaining his former personality. What we have here is a dense op hero.

I will just keep posting this every chapter (fixed)
4cro6x.jpg

Remember this chapter, because following this fight, Ria will be instantly demoted to the level of a typical harem groupie damsel-in-distress, who is unable to win a fight against even casual mobs despite being a "peerless genius" in her age group. She will not show any kind of change in her ability in at least the next 3-4 years if the manga even lives that long, though she will have a crush that gets progressively bigger towards Allen. The same can be said of harem groupie number #2 as well.

Dex-chan lover
@iunno123 Asterik War already did this though so nothing new there. And this series is missing a pink/red haired femme fatale.

I was wondering if anyone else was reminded of Cavalry, although this isn't set up nearly as well. Still going to follow it for a while to see the divergence point, but the skills the mc is using... stationary slash was a skill of another character in the series in question.

Dex-chan lover
Like everyone said this is a bit of copycat of Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry. Friendly reminder
that there won't be sex, nor smut, nor even ecchi scene because Allen is such a late bloomer, that even after 120+ LN chapters they are still sleeping everyday together just like siblings at the age of 5~7 years old.
Also the later plots will feel more like Bleach.

People in the comments: "Its a Rakudai kishi ripoff, This is a 1:1 carbon copy of Rakudai Kishi"
And so on.

Me: having caught up to the webnovel, seeing the groundwork being built up from this point on, looking forward to more. Its already funny enough to see people here saying its a Rakudai ripoff and carbon copy, when there are already differences the manga adaptation put in to later be relevant in what's to come. Looking forward to how the manga progresses and adapts the source material, since despite the cliches and tropes, this is quite a good reread throughout for me.

Supporter
Nearly everything starts as rip off of something else these days. It's more surprising that some ideas almost never get copied, like Rakudai Kishi (that i know of. I'd like some more rip offs of it).
More important is how the author deviates from the ripped off starting point.

Double-page supporter
Kinda sad that everyone hates this manga, I think the premise is still pretty neat, a master swordsman that just lack confidence in himself. I just hope the story won't be cliche in the future

One thing I'm still unsure though, does he keep his memories of when he was training or not? I read a few comments that says he forgot it like a dream but then he says that he can't achieve the spirit power even with his hundreds years of training in the previous chapter, maybe it'll be explained in the next chapters? I hope so

Thanks for the translations 😁

Users who are viewing this thread