Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
i mean the rakudai comparison is 100% on point:

> sees naked princess in garterbelt
> duel
> do whatever the winner says
> fire sword manifestation
> lost

but this version of the same scenario is lower quality because of the MC, in rakudai after seeing her naked his first idea was too get naked too to make it fair, bless his dumbass

still i like this series, the mom and the time sage thing was the best reveal so far, and im looking forward to see more, ty for the chapter

@Hollow7F
Not just rakudai. Seems every harem magical / fantasy school life trope had to include the scene where our Hero had to battle the main heroine in the first day and win.
I can't even remember how many time i already watch/read this type, but I can't get tired of it.

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 thats just a troupe, a regular cliche, everyone can use it np but my point is that the details are too similar, down to the underwear choice

Its one of those artists. That would close one eye of the character alot for no reason. Just so its easier to draw.........

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin i agree, but on the flip side he pressed the button twice. and i think in chapte 3 his mummy mentioned something about a seal
so perhaps the second time he pressed that button something happened and there's a lapse in his memory
im assuming some power up will occur at some point for the sake of convenience when he gets pushed real far.
-its got bad implications but there's also the possibility that he's just so weak he had to train diligently giving up luxuries and the like for that long just to get within that range of power
¯\_( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)_/¯

the princess is braindead
she's got huge issues whats the difference between her and insert bully from his previous school... oh she's a woman with an actual face
it'd be nice if da bois wouldnt get so horny and just look at pricks liike her with the disgust they'd give the male counterpart
man saw you in a bra
clearly didn't mean it
so you wanna beat the shit outa him and make him your slave
on his part how stupid can he be telling others he pressed a button... and how did he fuck up this bad, is he illiterate or something? he attended his previous school with no such incident
and we'd know if he had that happen, when students wanted to harass him they'd call his as a dirty pervert too...
but i know its b/c we had to get this scene so the chick is forced on us yes
she's one of the main heroines on the cover page after all
if this trend continues im about to shoot myself up with some 'heroine' before i read each chapter tbh

Fed-Kun's army
So... he trained 100 million years and still couldn't knock her out in one hit?
k

Thanks for the update really love it. Keep translating them please. Can't wait for the next chapter, Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
I'm enjoying this and I really want to see how this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, this is such a shitty copy of Rakudai that's disgusting

Rakudai kishi but with a loser protagonist (social wise and personality wise).

Users who are viewing this thread