Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

I like that the mc isn't curbstomping everyone but 100 million years of training. one hundred million years... He should be Saitama at that point.

@silentfx You mean... ecchi manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are a few mangas that either don't really follow cliche or use the trope nicely. But not that many 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Did this teacher just fucking made a princess into a slave and insist that the mc to have sex to her that night? Wtf? What if the mc is a pervert ugly bastard? I'm sure everyone is going to complain

"I'll uh, take a princess!"
How original.
"MC catches her naked and they battle!"
Daring today, aren't we?

Double-page supporter
That face when she said "Fight...lost?" was actually great. The only good thing about this manga is the occasional funny face.

I'm guessing out MC has as seal to make him weaker as hinted in a previous chapter. If not then this dude deserves the title as the worst swordsman ever. Imagine getting 100 million years of training and still being hit by a 15 year old. You gotta log out after that

Fed-Kun's army
So the MC is just totally going by the flow (i.e. does what other people tell him).. First he was made to duel by the princess, and now he's made to move/live together by the principal, with the princess..?

I would prefer to see a protagonist make his own decisions, and not be like a kite, tossed around in the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread