Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just hate everything this series does, but I keep reading because I want to see just how bad it gets.

Which is more than I can say for most series, I guess.

Contributor
This mtf trained for billions of years but a random guy can still hit him? He should just give up on being a swordsman and become a farmer.

edit: and all this time he remembered that he passed all those years on the world of the button but act like it never happened? Jesus Christ.

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 @Phoenix_treaty and for anyone who has read the Light Novel
I remember hearing from someone (not sure if this is false) but that berserk form was actually his true strength that he accumulated in the button world, but was sealed. That's why he struggles against opponents he has no business struggling against. Could you confirm this?

Dex-chan lover
Just 100 more years worth of training should be nothing compared to the billion he already did.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I remember reading the novel and wondering why Hell Hundred is allowed in the tournament.

An ability that is essentially torture doesn't have any place in a "friendly" tournament.

Dex-chan lover
MC you spent a billion years training and you still got hit by this guy, what happened to the earlier plotpoint of all other swordsmen moving like slowmotion to him. i guess MC got nerfed and now everyone is moving at his speed or even faster... i hope the time god or whatever comes back and traps him for a few billion years more. maybe then he'll actually become useful.

Spends BILLIONS of years training, gets hit anyways, spends ONE HUNDRED MORE YEARS, and is able to win. Fuck this shit.

xts

So is everyone going ignore the fact that four-eyes literally has a weapon that will “kill” a person mentally? I know the rules is no killing allowed but isn’t the former just as bad?

Dex-chan lover
poor glasses dude got the worst match up possible, anyone else would have broken with that technique

Dex-chan lover
100 years? Cain, you're dealing with a dude that hit the 1 billion year mark.

He enjoyed it, till it broke his mentality.

Aggregator gang
I hate to be that guy, but technically, it's 100 years and 32 days if we round up the seconds to the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread