Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for him to fight somebody that trained for 10 trillion years or some bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
I love the second opponent, I hope they become friends later

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529
in the light novel this fight was one sided until the mc started losing because this this guy has a magic sword and mc has to go into berserker god form to deal with him and almost gets expelled

Hold on, what exactly was the first guy thinking would happen?
We klnow from earlier chapters that it is possible to make the timer go faster, so MC would have escaped anyway in no time if he wanted.
Also are you telling me everyone who gets stuck in this world was like "Well, lets spend the time doing nothing"? So nobody used this technique for training?
Man this is ägetting dumber and dumber.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get how are author able to nerf a guy which has practically train for million of year, just to be defeated by some random
the fact he got hits in the first place is baffling, even the ability to trap for 100 years is too OP for some random guy
it's just only this manga it feels lame, but actually it's really OP skill

Dex-chan lover
well that's odd, but I guess it's just another story trying to be grand when it's just basic.

A time-skip power-up during a fight? Ok, that's the first time I see something like this °w°
@Kshatria well, he trains all those years but he was alone. He know well how to use the sword, but not how to confront against other people. That's just like a character in the Dash Kappei anime, which always played table tennis alone, using a vertical wall to get back the ball, so he was unable to play against other people.

I feel that they cut way too much from that first battle and skipped the training he did. But, I'm getting excited for this next one. Love the translations. :)

Here come the comments from the people dropping this manga for the 100 millionth time this week, but they will still read every chapter. Thanks for translating

that Hell Hundred sword is OP for MC dude, take that sword bruh then hit your self, no need that weird button anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread