Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
@glscarves The only counter to that is he’s been bullied his entire school life and hasn’t gotten his inferiority complex, plus he only has confidence against sword skills since that all he did in those 100 million years.

Hopefully he’ll get past it very soon.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she drinks her coffee from a "world's greatest teacher" mug she stole- sorry, "borrowed", from one of her coworkers. Probably adds a liquor to it most days; sometimes its only liquor.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
Authors breaking up chapters is one thing since I would expect them to know what they are doing when partitioning the chapter.
Scan groups should not be partitioning chapters. It was awfully cut here and I just disagree with the practice. I would prefer to wait and read the complete chapter.

With that said, we'll get what we get here.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s honestly just getting annoying now, fucking retard still looking down on himself

Dex-chan lover
@Tahaku
It's also worth remembering that he technically doesn't remember that 100 million years, his body does, so that doesn't mean his esteem had time to grow, he essentially has 100 million years of experience, but was essentially told he had it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, she says he's not special like Ria, but he beat Ria, so then does being special mean nothing or is the mangaka a total derp?

Fed-Kun's army
The MC sits in a classroom of corpses de-fleshed by mere proximity to his raging sword Ki.
Over in the furthest corner of the room behind a slowly melting tower shield someone speaks;
"Fie, this weakling thinks he can represent this glorious academy? His swords style is completely unknown! Teacher, I demand a duel."
The teacher's head lolls, rocking back and forth on it's desiccated stump as biting waves of MC aura wash over it.
"See? The teacher agrees! I'll soundly thump you! Have at!
The MC's shrill cry of "Noo, I'm too weak to fight!" explodes outwards, instantly searing the challengers shadow into the nearest wall before razing and then vaporizing the building.
MC flees from the challenger's drifting ashes in terror, eyes clouded by streaming tears.

Double-page supporter
if any of you wonder who's the one who "cut" the chapter, try to check the raw link

Double-page supporter
It would be more interesting if MC explained that it wasn't what he said and would let them fight among themselves for last free spot. It is more enjoyable when only in specific events MC get's to shine. If he shines in every event, it just becomes repetitive.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
That person was saw in the florest, aren that that the lady that used to take care of Allen?

Aggregator gang
So the teacher is a cunt because the MC is a beta. I like the slave girl more than all other chapters combined.

Something tells me neither of these characteristics will ever be solved and will continue to plague the scenes until rare moments where everyone is in trouble and he turns to giga-chad

Sensei is a fcking bitch. If i was allen, i would immediately denied by doing like take out the sword and point it at her throat.🤬

Wow sensei is a special package. She is a total bitch who is also a thot. Mind = Blown

Dex-chan lover
why doesn't he just beat her up or something ? at least give her a backhand on the forehead (sape en la nuca) idk

Users who are viewing this thread