Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
This manga has to be in the top 10 with the most cliched characters

Another manga where you need to just turn your brain off to enjoy it lol. I like to read those types without taking them too seriously and this is one of those ones

Double-page supporter
I would call it "pre registered strike" for the last one. "like artillery preplanned target"
And no name for standard slash move. You could use name only if they have some special effect like 3 shadow clone or something.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't like the story or characters, don't read it. It's that simple. If your consistent view is that the series is trash, then don't subject yourself to it.

Also, no one cares that you are dropping this manga.

@Lecarm maybe to be fair you should translate Yatagarasu to English to match Mackerel Sky. :p

p.s. it’s 3 legged crow.
p.p.s. Fine, 8-span crow.

Dex-chan lover
Hazy Moon is a "Pre-planned" slash of an attack. Treat it like a proximity mine for a lack of a better understanding.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice nice I want more. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda expected them to keep hating him/plot a revenge against him, but this works too I guess.

Group Leader
@velvetR I considered it actually haha. Only reason I didn't was because it's technically also the name of the bird, it's just that the kanji literally means 3-legged crow. Since most people dislike the names I'll probably just go back to japanese ones and add a translator note saying what it means on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread