Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
WHERE DID THE HIPS AND THIGHS GO????

Also has the principal/observer never seen an op weeb move?

Alsoalso, to cut the bamboo (seriously? Bamboo? Almost no one uses bamboo anymore, we've moved on to soaked tatami mats), all you need to focus on is the edge alignment, the sharpness of the sword, and the speed/power putted onto the sword. With bad edge alignment, you'll probably get stuck midway of cutting. With dull swords, they will be able to cut less than it could've done, as shown by people using falcions. And the speed and power is self-explainatory, however, without both of the earlier ones I've mentioned, a good cut cannot be made.

Dex-chan lover
...didnt she just say using your technique isnt allowed? and then they just do it anyway? great.

MC is so traumatized he consideres a pseudo judgement cut 'not worth to learn' and himself as 'not a oood sowrdsman' even after training for a million years. He's too focused on his past that he doesn't realize he is by now I presume, the strongest swordsman in the world currently, unless some other dude was also given the button to train for a million years or more. And first thing about secret sword techniques is you don't teach it willy nilly, teach them to people you can trust, or If you want to teach them regardless, teach them a watered down version so they can figure out the rest of the swordsmanship themselves to make their own style.

Lol, what is it with the fake modesty. The dude is litteraly one of the most trained people on their world and he still have the strength to say that he is not good enough to teach other people

@Rel_ he did pressed the button multiple times, have you forgotten?
FugBD88.jpg

edit: fixed the image

@AnimiHikari I think they were referring to the soul dress or whatever they call it that the princess can do

Anyone going to mention how some of the side characters are so well designed that they look like main characters in their own right?

Users who are viewing this thread