Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Group Leader
Wonder if we'll see another person who also went through the button press as MC. But MC would still come out on top since he pressed it more than once.

Group Leader
Bruh you trained for 10,000 years, he trained for... 5 years? If he isn't easy to beat you are just horrible and you don't deserve that skill

he trained for i million years but he never practiced blood lust btw how do u make spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
@DrDuckling

Thanks for reminding me that idiot MC just left the button on the ground, as you would.

Honestly for someone who had such a nonsense amount of time to perfect countless styles he’s still pretty mediocre. I feel sorry for the talented antagonists who didn’t get such a ridiculous option handed to them.

@DrDuckling
there are several other, if i were to remember it right, the principal is one of them but MC is the only one crazy enough to spam the button so many times and still stay sane and alive

Dex-chan lover
Too bad she couldn't change the lineup. Would love to see Ice King Academy's reaction when Allen gets a perfect all-kill

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? Going to ruin this series which just barely salvaged itself in the past chapters by having opponents that challenge him cause "hur dur drama and plot and power creep"?

Aggregator gang
MC is the Sword God.
If the MC wanted to show his Killing intent, everyone would have died due to pressure.

MC trained for like 300 Million Years

Group Leader
@reen112 The amount of time is unclear from the manga and I'm not sure if the novel says the exact amount of time, but it's at the very least 1 billion years. This was said a few chapters ago iirc.

@reen112 not sure, i honestly can't tell how much the struggle fithing the two girls was. His problem is he has pretty much 0 magicial power compared to the others.

He is made kinda OP at times, like speed in quick-sword drawing, where no one was able to see it. And other times he seems to be kinda struggling, taking damage or not really 'holding back' considering his monologues while in battle.

He's pretty bad for 1 billion years. Then again, there was like 3 pages at the beginning with some foreshadowing. With the time god and his aunt/mother. Maybe he's weak since all powers were sealed, or something.

But... It was like 3 pages, which felt like some slapstick gag which disappeared as fast as it came and NOTHING ever after, makes me wonder if it was just added to have some 'backup' story plan ideas or forgotten by the author.

If he struggles after billion years of training against a kid im leaving. That's just dumb.

How many millions of years has he trained now? Him having the personality he does is just absolutely retarded. I mean unless someone else also trained as long as he has, going that long training with a sword would make just his reflexes and physical strength alone so overwhelming that no amount of talent or skill would compare. It's like they want him to be OP but at the same time want him to have the cliche hero journey of getting stronger to beat stronger enemies. You can't do both, it makes things just seem stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread