Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 10 - A story about how i eavesdropped on the conversation involving my flitarious junior

Fed-Kun's army
It's really a shame but if the author wanted this to stop, I guess there's no other option but to comply. A better reasoning would've been appreciated as "unforeseeable intentions" is such a vague statement that really doesn't help but it is what it is.

Contributor
A Story About How I Was Told To Stop Scanlating This Author's Work

endfornow.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man F the auther. Does he know its being uploaded here? Screw him and continue uploading.

Supporter
can someone provide the hyperlink for the discord channel (i know it's in the comments but i hate typing in hyperlinks bc i'm back and forth clicking)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why he would want someone to stop TLing his work since it just helps to get more positive exposure but who knows, maybe he will change his opinion about it later (I do really hope so).

Power Uploader
I’m going to guess that either the author is trying to get his stuff serialized, or he is afraid of losing control of his work.

Dex-chan lover
If some new group is formed to pick this up, they could call themselves “Unforeseeable Intentions”.

Dex-chan lover
Unforeseen circumstances? I get it. MC just unintentionally got a golden ticket for sex, but unfortunately is fated to have a 1 on 1 meeting with Truck-kun. Which will make him the hero of a shounen harem isekai. And we all know how those are in terms of the hero being allowed to have sex with his harem.

Dex-chan lover
Checked artist twitter, and according to Google Translate:

[Ask] Translation and reprinting of all non-colored mangas are now prohibited. Please understand that it may be posted unexpectedly beyond the intention of the applicant. I am very grateful for your support! I look forward to working with you m(_ _)m

"Thank you for the support but fuck off"

I wonder if there's serialization negotiations going right now. Or if he has something going with ElusiveTaco

Dex-chan lover
"Unforeseeable intentions"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-G0bkl8MQ

Dex-chan lover
We got a thirsty one here... and a inept guy who is too embarrassed to use the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread