@ShunZephyr in no paticular order:

- A Story About A Totally Straightforward Girlfriend
- Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
- That Girl Is Not Just Cute
- Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?
- Kubo-san wa Boku (Mobu) wo Yurusanai
- The Female Hero and the Shota Orc
- Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
- The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length
- I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking!
- My Tiny Senpai From Work
- My Classmate Tanaka-san is Super Scary
- Awkward Senpai
- Territory of a Shark Girl
- Today Once Again, the Assassin Cannot Win Against the Girl He Picked Up!
- Meika-san Can't Conceal Her Emotions
- My Recently Hired Maid is Suspicious
- Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers
- Mutou and Satou
- Senpai×Kouhai
- At First Glance, Shinoda-san Seems Cool but Is Actually Adorable!

@samazam have you read Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta? If you’re looking for diabetes, your teeth will definitely be falling out after a couple chapters.

https://mangadex.org/title/32648/sukinako-ga-megane-wo-wasureta/chapters/

@amazam thank.

@zetsubouzanto i think its the artstyle. kirisu-sensei (if its from bokuben) is drawn in a rougher style than the others, which i think was on purpose because of the age difference. either that, or one of the assistants is in charge of drawing her.

Group Leader
Right guys, BAD NEWS.

So apparently, we ran into some problems with asking Ironon's permission for scanlating his work and the answer was "'let me think about it.".

As much as it pains me to say this but we're stopping everything for by time being, fucking hell.

Aggregator gang
I read 3 chapters and I can tell from them that MC is bad everything else is ok, he knows that his kouhai behaves like she do only around him, but insted of like accept or reject her, he's doing nothing playing innocent like he knows nothing, tho he knows that she likes him, it's obvious if a girl doing something like that only around u. Very bad MC.

Double-page supporter
MC is a SIMP. But I guess its just an insert for the majority of Japanese boys.

Group Leader
REGARDING THE ARTIST'S PERMISSION, IT'S A NO.

I'm sorry, guys. The fact that we have to stop scanlating this pains us truly.

@zetsubouzanto red light

why even ask in the first place, just scandlate like most things manga that gets uploaded online

Well, it just doesnt sit right with me as a person, I hope u guys understand. I know Tsudow isnt really worried about it, but I'm the type of person that cant sleep at night if something is bothering me.

In any case, I might be uploading just my text files of my TLs up to chapter 22 for anyone who wants them onto the discord (group page has it).

Disclaimer: Might. Depending on how much people actually care, and also cause I kind of don't want it to go to waste

to <Tsudow> and <ShunZephyr>,

it is a regretful turn of events indeed 😭

for me both of you are doing a wonderful job, introducing this fun reading material to rest of the world

it is not unknown that not every manga that originated from Japan has been translated to English because of various known problems <not very popular beyond their homeland, for example>

but, these manga has their own followers, even though it is not mention by the masses 🤓
you two are proof of my statement 😉

because of your love for this manga, you have done everything on your power to scanlate, translate and upload said title 🤧

but what has been done, by the author, is............ cruel to say the least 🤬

yes, it is the author`s right to give the approval or not, but think from another perspective 🙄

you both are trying to introduce this manga to non Japanese-Speaking people, of the world

authors like Saitou Yuu~sensei has no problem and has given the blessing for Scanlation Group to continue to upload and translate the English Version 😃

because, if you think about it, is this not also a form of promotion 😤

i hope that this matter will come to a conclusion that will benefit all parties involed <the author and the readers>

please do not let the journey end like 🤧

it breaks my heart if this journey has to end without reaching it`s designated destination 😭

agree with below but im not that angry ...

10% jokes aside , MelonPan scanslation thank you very much for bringing us this tasty manga for our consumption

economically speaking what you've done is Charity , one of Seven Heavenly virtue , people with power gave access to powerless (read:can't read jap) people like us . you've done a wonderful job .

Dex-chan lover
Bois, if you are zealous enough, you can siege the author in twitter, making sure he understand three things:
[ul]Mangadex is nice site, non-profit, even no ads
His manga is free to be read by everyone without payment, used to make author popular abroad, and here are also links to author's places and ways to support him directly
Translator team is nice and cool, and community loves this thing a lot [/ul] And with some luck we can even have him change his mind.

BUT OH GOD WHOM DO I TRY TO FOOL YOU WOULD ONLY BE ANNOYING SERIOUSLY GUYS YOU BETTER DO NOTHING​

@astrid-202 aye, but iron-sensei has even released an official statement on his twitter so our hands are tied. maybe one day he will come to change his mind, but today is not that day.

@zetsubouzanto thanks for the kind words. i'm pretty sure the term for that is noblesse oblige though.

Users who are viewing this thread