Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web)

@ShunZephyr nah dude , noblesse oblige is a form of conduct that is silently enforced in proportion of each respective-perspective-strength, while charity is born from free-will , i just can't imagine you do this because you are forced to do it right ?😀

@zetsubouzanto that's not what the oxford dictionary says though.

Lifted directly :the idea that someone with power and influence should use their social position to help other people

In any case, i only did it because it was fun and it gave me a chance to practice my kanji.

Fun fact: I dont actually have a formal certification in japanese, so to any aspiring translators out there reading this...

JUST DO IT. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS, MAKE MEMES

to <ShunZephyr>

we could only pray, i guess 😇

thank you both <that is you and Tsudow> for all the effort thus far 🤧

it breaks my heart but alas.............. it is not meant to be, at least for now 😭

but, if you do get the approval, would you kindly continue the scanlation please 😁

i shall always be waiting and reading 😉

thank you for bringing this wonderful reading material into my life 🙃

Yeah, well, life sucks. sometimes you don't get what you want. This is one of those times I guess.

Group Leader
@Tsudow

You were doing it without permission before. What happened? Did he reach out to you or something?

Group Leader
@KiTA Opposite actually, we asked him permission when started doing the scanlation but it took him a few days to respond and the answer was a no.

Dex-chan lover
lol well author put this on twitter too the other day https://twitter.com/iro_ironon/status/1234377297391583232

Dex-chan lover
Can't permit it? Just fucking pirate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAyJmIXcyMg

Fed-Kun's army
Asking because I don't know:

If the author has denied permission for translation, how does continuing to post translations - indeed, failing to remove all existing chapters - differ from the previous event that resulted in legal action being taken against MangaDex, shutting the entire site down for several days?

@migh my raw TLs are up on discord if you want them (up to 22). Incidentally, it's being used by the other uploader, so I assume he came into the discord, took it and went full yolo with it.

@rebel16 the group has dropped the series, however, it's quite impossible to stop anybody and everybody from uploading, since this is the internet after all.
Here's an example:
The dark web still exists no matter how much the police try to catch all those pedophiles and human traffickers right? Exactly that.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, double snipe is a rare view...wait, I'll get sake

@HakuR3imu onwards to their group page! Either from profile of group members, or from the chapter list: name of uploader group is clickable,
https://mangadex.org/group/11179
and there's the link to discord

Fed-Kun's army
@ShunZephyr No, I meant, how does this differ for Mangadex. If this is left up on Mangadex against the artist's wishes, doesn't the site risk another legal challenge and shutdown?

@rebel16 If the author doesn't want it here, they'll probably take it down. The site's opposed to that sort of thing, to begin with. Idk the situation, but if you have a better understanding perhaps you should report it. The staff can't keep track of every issue like this alone, so I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread