Idol na Kanojo to Wotaku na Boku to - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

kronix what do you not get?

here is a little summary:

the guy you saw with the beat up face, he was a rapist kinda guy but he was also a guy who worked in their business, he thought since he had the power and money he could do anything. He raped 3 girls in bunny trap and then went after toriel, then failed because she tricked him and then put him outside a school naked (while unconcious) only to find himself there and lose his job / reputation. He gets revenge by pretty much stalking her and taking pictures to get her in trouble. so instead she has something else planned i guess (leaving bunny trap and the town with "slave-kun"). It's all apart of the author's plan.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is really quitting or she some plan.

What freaking bullshit. It hasn't even been 10 chapters since this dude got himself into shit. Naoki doesn't seem to be in jail at all but just has a lot of debt. This series is getting more and more shittier every chapter. They just skipped so much in this chapter. What the hell is going on with the development of this.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
why?
this chapter is shorter than before...
is next chapter will shorten than this?

@Ninja
He was found naked in front of a school gate which basically gives the police a reason to put him in jail. He was also sued based on rape allegations which basically means that anyone would be put behind bar if proven guilty and I would assume because of the tons of girls he raped, he would be found guilty pretty easy. Of-course I don't know how much time has passed so I can't say whether he has gone to court but seeing as how the pacing of this manga is moving extremely fast it feels like a lot of time has passed.

Dex-chan lover
@Zouma

Being found naked wouldn't get him arrested for that long. Being sued by the victims is not the same thing as criminal charges. O.J. Simpson was found not guilty in criminal court but was later sued in civil court and found responsible and made to pay $33.5 million. Without going to jail even though he was found responsible for two deaths, that's just how a civil court works.

@Ninja

I would basically say you are right but there are a few problems with your facts. First, Naoki was sued by tons of girls which doesn't get stated and seeing as how he is an "idol hunter," I can't begin to imagine the amount of girls. Second, he is in debt, meaning he has no money whatsoever and the company that was helping him most likely has decided to not even help him. I would also assume that it's not just him getting sued from women but the police most likely would bring a case against him seeing as how there would be a huge amount of rape cases brought up against him. I know very well that Japan also has many problems in regards with dealing justice to rape cases but when you look at a case like this, it's crazy. I mean the fact that he has raped that many girls is bullshit to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@Ninja

OJ was a national celebrity, had a cadre of legal defense from the most well-known lawyers of the country. Compared to him, an idol manager is just a small fry.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623

I was only explaining the principle. Being sued is not the same as being arrested and charged. And you don't have to be OJ to get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently the clothes in this universe are not very durable.

Fed-Kun's army
Hrrrmmmm... Rapidly approaching an end? I wouldn't be surprised. This manga seems like it's basically told the story it wants to tell. I can see it getting wrapped up in a couple of chapters. Apologize to plain-girl, she confesses, he turns her down, he starts working with Tirol as a producer or some shit, the end.

Or it's some devious plan. Though I dunno what more the story has i n store though. Would need a new antagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread