Idol Pretender

Dex-chan lover
Just remembering this manga makes me think how great it would be for this diamond to have a lot more chapters. :/
See Boku Girl for example.

Those gay comments are invalid here. Here's no trap, only 100% genderbend, so what?

This series could have been good, BUT:

1. Oguri (a gag character inserted solely to advance the plot) should not have been a love interest.
2. The process of creating a harem stunted relationship development.
3. Main character loses all personality in order to serve the plot development du jour.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

I didn't love the ending, the MC getting with the dude would be fine if they actually hung out a bit more, but I wanted at least a bit of gay- I thought the MC and Yuika had so much more spark :(

Otherwise a pretty good read! I like the starting chapters a bit more though.

Fed-Kun's army
Disappointing ending, could have developed their relationship a bit more.

If you homophob, don't read this. I like genderbender manga, I can associate MC with myself and it's funny, but I can't do it if it turns to gay.

Aggregator gang
Geez what a rubbish ending :( The art is amazing and I do love gender-benders but common man :mad:

They literally made the worst possible pairing the official ending. It's like the author went out of his way to ruin the ending. It's easily one of the most forced endings I've ever seen.

It's frustrating, given how it was actually enjoyable up until a certain point.

I thought it was cute, But the ending wasn't as good as I hoped. (But I still think it is a great read!)

Dex-chan lover
what a lovely little manga, so unfortunate it didn't get more volumes. got quite psychologically deep while still staying cute, and has plenty of gender twists along the way.

Wish the plot was further developed..
Ending felt rushed as well, I hope there will be a surprise sequel or somsomething.....

Dex-chan lover
Wish the plot was further developed..
Ending felt rushed as well, I hope there will be a surprise sequel or somsomething.....
Another genderbender, although a bit flawed would be Tensei Pandemic. Yup the ending of Idol Pretender was too rushed. :/

I thought it was a romance about Chinami and Yuika. The twist was truly unexpected. With that aside, I think It would be better if the series continued, but considering other series. I think it's better to have an ending than having it axed. The ending could have been better. I mean look at the manga cover, I didn't expect the gag character to be one of the love interest. Anyhow, I enjoyed the manga. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread