Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Welp, we’re back to square one since she doesn’t have to own up to her behavior...and is actually being enabled by a psychopathic friend.

I’d say this is an interesting setup if not for the fact that the writing is so shoddy that I doubt the author could even reach 10% of it’s potential

Dex-chan lover
really? coincidentally another crazy idol? whats next, a spin off series focusing on her to get even more out of this? I havent been whining anywhere near as much as most of the peeps who hate this series but still decide to read it, but this was kinda lame

Dex-chan lover
She's so insignificant to her that she'll let it go as long she doesn't get close to manager-san

so she was going after our main girl because she saw that pic with the manager and assumed the worst. She was probably there "to get rid of annoyances". That's seriously great. She reminds me a lot of that girl that has a shitload of yandere doujins. Mayu, I think. She's all about her manager.

Group Leader
Damn, these Idols are scary! Are all Idols like that?! That reminds me....

*Yagoo: Hololive is an "idol group" like AKB48*

But whaat I see are....

*Haachama vomits, Matsuri drunk streams, Coco's fucking insane, Subaru's a humaniod duck, Rushia's boing boing, Korone's yubiyubi, Okayu's harem, Flare is Okayus' successor, Bakua, Noel's angry at grasses, Marine casting ero poses, Pekora joins Marine, Mio's Stand, Aki's ark obsession, Choco's ASMR, Suisei's a psychopath, Miko's GTA5 crimes, Mel will be back, Roboco being cute, Fubuki's scatman, Ayame suffering from success, Shion's neighbor an onion, Towa's dreamy voice, PPT nuf said, Luna nanora, Watame wa warukunai yo ne~*

Nah, Hololive is not an Idol group, safe.

Can't remember, but it's not Masaki *Saitou* is it? Damn how am I gonna get my yandere fix now?

t

This is the next generation idols, who likes pure fake idols anyway?
Go watch Hololive if you haven't seen it before

Dex-chan lover
actually lucked out on the other idol girl being a possessive creep lmao

Group Leader
@fiebrenegra Yea I see the resemblance. I won't complain though, I'm always down for a good yandere (especially ones in non-family friendly works)

Users who are viewing this thread