Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the main heroine is reverse stalking her long term fan and the new chick is straight out of an idols hentai. Not unexpected. I’m trying to figure out which one is less ethical though. On the one hand falling in love with a fan can be considered normal I guess, but she’s kinda mind breaking him and mental abuse/stalking isn’t very normal. On the other hand falling in love with your manager sounds familiar, but realistically workplace relations especially with your boss doesn’t bode well. Plus he’s around cute girls ALL the time, so I have to wonder how many home visits she’s made.

@TNT261 Are you seriously comparing the ethics of a workplace relationship and abuse? In one, the boss is dating his subordinate, which, as long as both parties willingly consent and it doesn't affect their performance at work, is absolutely fine. It won't always work out, but at least NO ONE'S BEING TORTURED AGAINST THEIR WILL. In the other, a person's privacy is being violated by a person he looks up to. And that person is also deliberately hurting him psychologically, only stopping when her actions start to affect her too.

Do you really have to think about it? Dude?

Dex-chan lover
fuck shes like her, just for the manager...fuck....but looks like shes extra dangerous, like physical violence worst also looks like she has more connections so fuck that, so now we have:

> crazy psychological violence girl
> crazy physical violence girl

wonder whats the deal with the rest of her group

Users who are viewing this thread