Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 80

I bet like her parents are gonna come find her and kill that cat. She's gonna freak out, feel guilty, run away from MC. Now she's hiding behind this different persona to get close to MC again, but because her parents are crazy/manipulative, she can only love by being crazy/manipulative.

Ummmmm not sure why but i feel like both of them were pretending since the start of the story. Like a little game between the 2 of them, considering he tells her it will be a secret between them, so what if they kept playing dumb about each other and then she started a game in which she is stalking him? Makes no sense but they are f*cked up already it wouldnt surprise me

Dex-chan lover
That exchange on the second last page...
"If we don't pretend to not know each other at school, word of what I've actually been doing will somehow reach my parents through people who can already see I'm not at the school library as they will deduce where I've been from us knowing each other."
Is that correct? Because it makes no sense to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm waiting for the part where she hits him over the head with a frying pan bugs bunny style in order to make him forget about not only meeting her but knowing her as a classmate who both shared a secret together. That's the only way to make this dumpster fire make sense...

Dex-chan lover
Watch this flip everything on the MC. He fucks up and spills the secret, she then avoids him BUT when she does that she sees his despair and gets off on it. Leading to the start of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get all the doomposting all this time. This manga has been very tame, especially recently.
Of course, I may be proven wrong in the end. But at this point I feel like nothing that drastic will happen.
This is more of a tease (in a non-sexual, pain kinda way) manga than NTR or the like, I believe.

He doesn't recognize her because she changed hair color, fashion sense, make up, and probably cause they haven't seen each other in a very long time.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread